Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sitting room re-do

Hey All,

 OK, so I've gotten all my downstairs de-cluttering and organizing finished!  Yeah!  Now it's on to more fun stuff.... like painting.  Painting.... yea, painting and I are like those friends you see and you really don't want to hang out, but you do and then you're soooo glad when its over....but yet you were happy to see them-- anyone else like that?  No?  Hmpf....

So... Here's what our sitting room looked like BEFORE:


I like this room ok, but the dark wall really makes the room look smaller and darker.  The only thing keeping this picture bright is the sunshine we luckily had that day.  First things first ... going to need to prime the doo-dads out of this wall! 


First coat done!  Phew!  But it is soooo obvious that it needs to have another coat of primer.... here goes!

 
 
Now we're set!  Of course my helpers had to be right there in case I needed any *help*
 


Here's one last shot.... getting started on the painting... I'm liking how much brighter and roomier it feels already!



Finished room in my next post..... what?  You didn't really think you'd get to see it already did you?  Sheesh! 

Until Next Time Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment