Sunday, February 10, 2013

Pet Peeve

Hi guys, 

I'm here at work with a little break in activities, so I thought I'd tell you what's irritating me today.... I know, not anything to do with being a homemaker.... well, I guess homemaker's complain sometimes... at least this one does.  Anyhoooo, here goes....

I'm sad when the author of a blog that I really enjoy says that they are tired of blogging and they are taking a break or stopping the blog all together.  But, I can understand.  They explain that they are real people, with real lives, real kids and real chores.  So I get that.  I appreciate the wrapping up and saying good bye. ( or until we meet again) 

Here's what I don't get.  I don't get being lucky enough to actually have people other than family members read your blog and just stop blogging without notice.  I don't get being lucky enough to have people comment and subscribe to your blog just for you to fall off the face of the earth.  I know people get busy and life happens.... but can you post a quick post and say something like....

I won't be posting on this blog any longer.  Thanks.

Give me at least that!

Stick it out or wrap it up.  That's all I'm sayin'.

Here's the blogs that I wish would just wrap it up....

Adventures of Voluntary Simplicity. 
Ramblings of a Happy Homemaker
and
Minimalist Packrat.  (Hasn't totally dropped off the earth, but only shows up every 6 months or so... in or out I say.)

That is my rant.  I assure you if I decide to drop off the face of the earth, you will be notified.

happy homemaking stuff to follow!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment