Friday, August 3, 2012

The Compact and A Date With My Son

Hello Everybody
   A lot of people don't get me.  When I make my own things like laundry detergent and my own bread they just look at me with brows scrunched, with a questioning look.  The same goes for why I prefer to buy things used.  Although I have never officially joined the Compact, I live by the guidelines as best as I'm able.  For more information on the Compact, take a look at another blog that I visit daily, she has a great way of explaining it!  www.thenonconsumeradvocate.com 

Now onto pictures from an evening with my son. 

Museum of The Shenandoah Valley

My Beautiful Boy

The Search

Passing by the county fair

Another milestone

Delilah coming for her evening snack

Until next time friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment