Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Flowers of my childhood.

I'm amazed at how the landscapes have changed since my childhood days.  I remember sitting and playing with flowers.  Most of those flowers you now have to go to a nursery to buy if you want them in your yard.  Here's some flowers that remind me of my childhood. 

These were always best pressed behind my ear or on top of a mud pie.

Purple clovers! Always was fun to watch the bees on these....

Never fun to step on when you're racing across the lawn barefoot.

The best way to see if someone likes butter!

We called these "horns".  I don't really see these too often any more. 

I know that all these are considered weeds, but what fun they are to a child.  Ahhhhh, the good 'ole days!

Until Next Time Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment