Saturday, July 7, 2012

Quick Weather Update.....

Hey Guys,  Sorry no picture today, but I just have to tell you about the crazy weather we've had lately.  Last week we had a serious rain storm that took down lots of trees in our town and many other areas as well.  It knocked out electric for a lot of folks for nearly a week. Which makes me want to work even harder to be more self sufficient.  You just never know what will happen.  We were lucky though and only went without electric for 4 hours.  We have had a few more down pours since, but nothing like that storm. 
Today has been crazy.  100 degree weather with a heat index of 111!  Talk about H-O-T!  I like the heat though.... unless its real sticky.  I could easily be happy in a house that's 80+, but not my hubby nor son!  They like it at 74 (lower they would prefer)  So, yep, I wear a sweatshirt during the summer! 
Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment