Sunday, July 29, 2012

Beauty At Work

Hello All, 

I've mentioned before that I am lucky that our store is in a great place.  Whenever I need to take a break and get outside, I have a beautiful world to explore.  Here's what I found yesterday during a nice walk in the warm air and clear skies....
This is a sweet guy that I have named Marvin.... I have no idea how I know this, but he's a big fan of salami!
I found this along the way during my walk.... it seemed to be a low level vine with these cool looking berries.... I have no idea what it is, but so neat!
Bees are hard at work!
View from the back of our store..... ahhhhhhh.....

Here's an UPDATE! 
Delilah the kitty is back!  She was away for 3 weeks, but she meowed loudly at the door one evening!  I was so excited to see her again I nearly cried.  She's such a good girl and I wish she and my kids would get along better or else I'd try to get her to come in.... however Lita chases her any chance she gets.  I think I'm gonna have her come in and sleep in the bathroom during the cold winter months.
Lita Pita Punkin' Eata!

Have a great day everybody - get out there and explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment