Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Nutshell

I figure that if anyone wants to walk along this blog with me, you should probably know a little bit about me.  First of all, I'm a wife, a mom to one little guy and most recently, a business owner.  I'm not a soccer mom, we're kinda different from most folks.  We just recently paid off all of our debt except for our house.  We're pretty thrifty and we are bored in malls.  We do this for the freedom that we have from the money we save.  We wouldn't have been able to start our own business had we not paid off that debt. We try to find used items whenever possible, not only for the savings, but also because it gives new life to items that would otherwise been thrown away.  I do however, love to spend money on quality items like good food, tea and coffees.  I'm not a total tightwad! :)  Food.  Yep, I would consider food a hobby.  I love all things food and you will probably find many entries about places that I liked or hated.  Another thing..... I like cats.  A lot..... but not to the point where I'm the crazy cat lady.  I am responsible, but I have been known to win the trust of a cat and have her/him spayed or neutered.  I love all things home.  Not Martha Stewart home, homestead type.... I love canning and learning old fashioned skills and my dream is to be able to actually have a little homestead.   Well, that's me in a nutshell.  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment