Saturday, March 10, 2012

Jumping back in....

I had a few posts up on this blog, but for whatever reason, I deleted all of them.  I remember getting discouraged because no one, it seemed, was reading them and I was checking all the time to see where the people were that actually did come to my page and read them. 

But now, I've come to a point where I don't care if anyone really reads this.  I enjoy just getting my thoughts out there and it's just fun to record a very fun time in my life.  This will be a way to celebrate what I have been so very blessed with. 

My dear sister in law, Heather, has encouraged me to get back on the blogging track.  She didn't literally say "hey Kim, get back to blogging!", but she has her own blog and has made a new commitment to create new entries more often.  Her entries got me thinking about all the cool stuff  I'm experiencing and how it would be fun to just write.  Get it all out there.... just for fun....

If you do read and join me on my journey, I appreciate it..... I'm not the best writer, but I'm real.  This is me.

This is Kim.  Homemaker Kim. 

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment