Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pancake Poppers


Hey Everyone! 

Sorry for the junky picture, but I quickly took this pic this morning.  I try to make something a little special on Sunday mornings.  I have more time to cook since we don't go to work until 11:30, so I like to make waffles, pancakes or this week.... pancake poppers!  I used up the last of the 9 cent waffle and pancake mix that I bought at Kohl's one evening to make these.  I needed to do some other chores while these baked, so it was so easy to just pop them in the oven! 

I'm looking forward to doing another batch from my normal homemade pancake recipe.  I baked these in a mini muffin tin at 350 F degrees for about 20 minutes.....

Yummy and great dipped in maple syrup.... even hubby loved them!  It was so cute hearing a grown man say "Are there any more pancake poppers?" 

In other news..... The sun is finally shining, the air is becoming warmer and I will be spending the day planting peas, lettuce and garlic tomorrow!  I will also be preparing a bed for potatoes. 

I am looking forward to a fresh start in the garden! 

Until Next Time Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment