Sunday, March 17, 2013

First Day Back In The Garden!

Hey All! 

Well, it's that time of year again.... crossing my fingers to grow some good food!  Not only is it healthier for my family, but also helps save some buckeroos! 

So here's some pics of my first days work.....


After doing some weeding and turning the soil, I planted my peas.  I also planted some collard greens.  Both of these crops like cooler weather, but unlike last year, the soil temp is still too cool for them.... they haven't sprouted yet!  Hopefully they will soon.  I chose to plant snap peas this year.  No shelling and more food for the same amount of work.  Win. Win.

I brought a helper out with me.....


My girl DiDi..... she loves being outside.... she is so cute when she sniffs at the air and just enjoys being outside....


Totally unrelated, but here's some just for fun pictures of when my little man and I went to the mall recently.  He keeps saying that these guys look like a creature from one of his video games.....


I however, didn't think they were creepy at all! 

Until Next Time friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment