Sunday, April 29, 2012

Breaking Up and kitty news......

Hello All....
   It's a beautiful sunny morning.  It's nice to see the sun again after a few days of rain.  Unfortunately, rain equals growing grass.  So, yes, I need to mow again already. The grass is green though, a very pretty green.

 Ok, so here's the latest in my saga...

Garden News.... the best way to describe my garden right now is neglected.  I haven't had time to really go out and work, but lettuce, carrots and beans are holding their own.  Onions and garlic are still hanging in there and still no sign of tomatoes or peppers.  It hasn't been that warm lately, so maybe they know it's too early. 

Breaking Up News..... I was checking our bank account on line and I see a suspicious fee.  A "maintenance fee"  to the tune of $19.95..... what the hell??  So I call the bank, and the sweet lady on the line tells me that she can't discuss account information over the phone.  Ok, I can appreciate that, but really, the last thing I need right now is another errand to run.  "You'll have to come in and speak with one of our customer service associates" she says.  I reluctantly agree and hang up.  Later in the day I go there and I am told that the "maintenance fee" is because we didn't keep a balance of at least $4000 dollars..... well, YEA, since we are running our own business!  But the good news is that the sweet little thing "is going to switch us to the account that only requires $1500 at all times.... well, isn't that great???  That's such a relief!  And you'll only charge me $10 a month if I go under $1500?  Oh aren't you a blessing!    NOT!
We are breaking up with our big name bank and going to a local no fee, no minimum balance bank. No more "poor tax" for us.

I just wanted to add this picture of my little Delilah, she's a feral kitty that is so sweet.  I had her spayed and release.  You can be sure she shows up every day for breakfast and dinner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment